now that’s what photography should be about… not a black and white picture of someone’s shoes
The top picture is full of M&M’s. They’re bule, red, orange, green, yellow, and brown.
But in the bottom picture we clearly see there’s white, pink, and even purple candies in the bowl.
The bottom picture is of gumballs! This concludes that the bottom picture is not taken with that camera at all. I’d even go as far to say that it was edited in photoshop with a filter!
Yes the above image and the below image are not the same photograph being taken. This is rather obvious.
BUT Mr. Wright there is one thing you overlooked. Examine the droplets on the bottom image. None of them are from the same angle. This is a natural occurance when looking through water droplets.
Is it not possible that the photographer took the second image first?
Would it not be more probable that when asked HOW it was taken he/she took the above image of their setup Using M&Ms, something much more common in a household rather than many gumballs, something they may have just bought for the original photo?
So to claim it was not taken with the same camera is indeed a long shot Mr. Wright.
Thank you for your time.
Really Edgeworth, is that you’re argument.
Aren’t you overlooking the fact that there are no pink M&Ms. This proves undeniably that these are not, in fact M&Ms, but some other kind of candy.
And one other thing, I find it highly improbable that not one piece of candy is facing so the M logo is on the candy.
So in conclusion, there is no way these are possibly M&Ms.
hey mister I think you’re confuuuuuuused. Edgeworth agreed that they weren’t M&M’s. He was just refuting that there is a possibility there wasnt any photoshop used and that the above image was only depicting the method used in the bottom image.
I think someone might be getting a little senile hehehe
- ifyouwerehereidneverhaveafear reblogged this from resurrectthesun
- resurrectthesun reblogged this from idreamofbearsatnight
- idreamofbearsatnight reblogged this from purdygirly23
- hardyboyzfans reblogged this from purdygirly23
- jin-kz likes this
- pierrot-tokki likes this
- why-life-so-suck reblogged this from faereyqueen
- why-life-so-suck likes this
- purdygirly23 reblogged this from lewloo23
- tahuma reblogged this from 22mg
- zetaetachi likes this
- sophiasticated6 reblogged this from aaronwalpole
- mrvrillyhoo reblogged this from someteganandsarareference
- mrvrillyhoo likes this
- splinteredstar reblogged this from rayemars
- splinteredstar likes this
- tricksy reblogged this from rayemars
- rayemars reblogged this from bienenalster
- aeddea likes this
- aeddea reblogged this from himetoshi
- philosophical-mud reblogged this from hellyeahaceattorney
- swiggityswagthisblogisbad reblogged this from orgamzic
- swiggityswagthisblogisbad likes this
- orgamzic reblogged this from essence-de-egbert
- orgamzic likes this
- essence-de-egbert reblogged this from akrya
- kamitoshiki reblogged this from himetoshi
- akrya reblogged this from konohahahaha
- faereyqueen reblogged this from hibahime
- hibahime likes this
- for-the-glory-of-the-toyotomi likes this
- someteganandsarareference likes this
- someteganandsarareference reblogged this from noxnoctis17
- noxnoctis17 reblogged this from thelonesideburn
- upyourswitha likes this
- thelonesideburn reblogged this from pokenocontactbacks
- turtlemandan reblogged this from jeanlubipieguski
- turtlemandan likes this
- himetoshi reblogged this from potassium-iodide
- mikabell likes this
- cheshirerabit reblogged this from jeanlubipieguski
- cheshirerabit likes this
- comewonderwithme likes this
- echizen-ryoma likes this
- circa1869 reblogged this from hisroyalmagesty
- circa1869 likes this